=(
Bla, Seriously, Work,school,soccer training/tournament is tiring my ass out, seriously. Like so many things to do all of a sudden, As you all know, I'm not those person with the "I'm-A-Busy-Guy" look. But now, I am, of course, soccer is the most tiring one, but nevertheless, I'm still gonna stick with the team, We even got to get people to sponsor our team with jerserys! =) But crap, I'm still tired!
Bla, Seriously, Work,school,soccer training/tournament is tiring my ass out, seriously. Like so many things to do all of a sudden, As you all know, I'm not those person with the "I'm-A-Busy-Guy" look. But now, I am, of course, soccer is the most tiring one, but nevertheless, I'm still gonna stick with the team, We even got to get people to sponsor our team with jerserys! =) But crap, I'm still tired!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home